1. Description: TISSUE PAPER is also called craft paper. It is thin
and soft. The evenness and transparency of paper sheet is good.
Tissue paper is smooth and delicate on both sides.
2. Features: thin and smooth, full-colored, stable quality and
complete in varieties.
3. Main use:
(1) DIY: This kind of paper can be used for home decoration,
wedding paper, packaging, making handicrafts, such as paper
lanterns, paper-cutting, paper umbrellas, handbags, craft clothing,
gift boxes, and handmade textbooks for children, etc.
(2) For it is thin and ductile, tissue paper is used widely in the
book decoration design to protect and prettify it.
(3) Packaging: With good air permeability and being moisture proof,
it is used for wrapping various things, such as clothing, toys,
shoes, hardware products, handicrafts, fruits, vegetables, flowers,
wines and foods.
4. Additional varieties: glitter tissue paper, gold and silver
tissue paper, flame retardant tissue paper, unfading tissue paper,
unfading flame retardant tissue paper etc.
5. Common specification: 508*660MM, 500*700MM, 787*1092MM
6. Base paper: 17g/M²-20g/M², 100g/M²or higher
7. Category: common type, flame retardant type, unfading type,
unfading flame retardant type, glitter type, fluorescence type,
silver and gold type and metallic foil type, colored scraps type,
calico type, etc.